Reductil (Meridia) tablet is a well-known brand of generic Sibutramine accordingly. Which is used for treating obesity or over-weight in obese individuals. Generic Sibutramine effectively works in weight loss by changing neurotransmitters within brain straightaway. Sibutramine obstructs the reuptake of neurotransmitters for example Dopamine, Serotonin, and norepinephrine. Blocking of neurotransmitters in the brain can easily reduce hunger and carving for food consequently. Regardless prescription, you can buy Reductil from our online store at very discounted price.
Brand Name: Reductil
Prescribing information of Reductil Tablets (Meridia)
In any event, the initial recommended dose of Reductil is 10mg. But you can easily increases the dose of Reductil up to 15mg henceforth few weeks to achieve the desired outcomes of Reductil. Sibutramine tablet should be taken once a day especially in morning time on a daily basis. Reductil tablet should administered orally especially with a glassful of water.
Buy Reductil from a trusted and reputed source
Contraindications of Reductil 15mg (Meridia) Tablets
Don’t take Reductil 15mg (Meridia) medication in case of-
- Hypersensitivity towards generic Sibutramine
- Eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia
- Liver or kidney problem
- If you are above age of 65
- Ischemic heart disease or stroke
- Heart attack
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart rate
Drug interactions of Reductil 15mg (Meridia) Tablets
- Anti-coagulant drugs- Warfarin, Heparin, and Coumadin
- Azole derivatives- Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, Itraconazole
- Narcotics analgesics- Codeine, Morphine and Fentanyl meperidine
- Lithium and MAOI like Phenelzine
- SSRI’s like Fluoxetine
Negative effects of Reductil 15mg (Meridia) Tablets
Most commonly seen adverse effects of Reductil 15mg (Meridia) tablets are back pain, constipation, headache, joint pain, nausea, nervousness, painful menstruation, stomach upset, sore throat, weakness and loss of appetite.
Important Safety Instructions While Taking Reductil 15mg Tablets
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should avoid the use of Reductil 15mg (Meridia) tablets accordingly.
- Avoid use of alcoholic beverages with Reductil as it may worsen adverse effects of Reductil consequently.
- Do not go for driving as it may cause drowsiness effects and therefore affect your ability to drive.
- Reductil 15mg (Meridia) tablet is not for children under the age of 16 years.
- Don’t take Reductil 15mg (Meridia) tablets on longer duration as it may cause drug addiction.
- While using Reductil, you should avoid consumption of high fat containing meals or avoid sweets.
Note: Please don’t buy Reductil if any of above condition is applied.